Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

weep little lion man you're not as brave as you were at the start

Have you all survived christmas well ? I did ! I'm happy about my first smartphone, the Kate Moss book and some NEW SHOES! :D :-) I got a new pair of Floris Van Bommel (yes, I'm addicted).
I think these are the most beautiful shoes I own and even now while sitting in my room I'm wearing them. HEAVEN !
I'm off to the cinema now. Have a great day and if I won't post something new until new years eve : HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE, haha! :-)






8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

!!!
Woher hast du die Kette?

Kai hat gesagt…

letztes jahr bei weekday gekauft :P

Jana hat gesagt…

Ich hab' eben ein Outfit von dir auf Lookbook gesehen und damit deinen Blog gefunden. Erstmal: Ich liebe deinen Style! Und deinen Blog! Respekt, hast'n neuen Leser :)

Kai hat gesagt…

ui danke !!! :-)

MILEX hat gesagt…

hands down amazing

TRIANGLE CLOUD hat gesagt…

awesome!

Lea hat gesagt…

Wunderschöner Blog, liebe ja die Kette und deine Mütze in diesem Post.
xxLea

hia hat gesagt…

sehr geile schuhe :-)