Montag, 11. März 2013

Time doesn't exist - Clocks exist

I didn't write something personal for like.. ages ?! Recently I got the feeling that I'm losing touch with you (whoever 'you' is ) (IS YOU OK ? IS YOU ?). When life is great I'm not motivated to post something and when life is bad neither. I've had some ups and downs but right now I'm motivated to write something (or maybe it's just because I have nothing better to do).
I've coloured and painted a few of my clothes, decorated my room with a few new vintage pieces and had some exams the last weeks.
After colouring a t-shirt blue my hands looked kinda dead because real qanqxztahs don't wear gloves. So I thought it would be cool for taking photos.
QUESTION OF THE DAY : WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVOURITE GOOD-MOOD-SONG ?
(sorry for not smizing !)


5 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Christophe Beck - Paperman (score)
It has been making me feel happy lately!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thank you for commenting too haha ! :)<3 I hope you like the song and hopefully when you feel down one day it'll put you in a good mood. I love the Matt Pond song too. It makes a dreadfully rainy day better :) Oh I forgot to give you another song! Matt and Kim - It's Alright. The video is great too, but not for everyone. I think it's great fun though! I'll link it for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PilVAqMMSnc

p.s love your blog! I wish I dress half as great as you. help me? haha
keep up the great work as well! looking forward to your next posts! <3

p.s.s sorry for the terribly long post! bahaha

- diana

Gigi.T hat gesagt…

great pic <3

http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
xx

Rachel Y. hat gesagt…

Cool effect! Try listening to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Quite popular at the moment, and not too hard to see why. x

lucid-stars.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

omg you're soo cute and I realy love Your style...I want such a stylish men like you, here in Poland ;)